It seems like it's in just about every product on store shelves: High fructose corn syrup. What is it and how is it different from regular old sugar? Reactions is here to answer those sweet questions.
Video/Words: Kirk Zamieroski
Scientific Consultant: Robert McGorrin, Ph.D.
Find us on all these places:
As featured on
Newsletter sign up
Stay up to date on the latest news and the local entertainment scene by subscribing to The New Mexican's email lists.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
VIDEO NEWS HIGHLIGHTS
- On the New Mexico-Texas border, a new kind of green energy
- Lawsuit: Pecos school officials turned blind eye to sexual abuse of students
- Worker shortage leads Santa Fe businesses to offer hefty bonuses
- Motorcyclists injured in head-on collision N.M. on 14
- Santa Fe man gets eight years in two attacks on women
- Toddler survives being ejected from vehicle in I-25 crash in Santa Fe
- Bishop’s Lodge set to reopen with eye toward luxury travelers
- Santa Fe police identify suspect in train station carjacking
- Santa Fe to assume responsibility for four stretches of road
- Abiquiú man charged in Española homicide
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.