As featured on
Beer goes with everything. That’s the premise of this weekend’s Outside Bike & Brew Festival where bike rides, concerts, workshops and parties are matched with their corresponding craft beers for a bubbly weekend.
City officials hope events like the second annual Outside Bike & Brew Festival this weekend will put Santa Fe on the map, reshape its image and allow the city to tap into the outdoor economy on a bigger scale.
Newsletter sign up
Stay up to date on the latest news and the local entertainment scene by subscribing to The New Mexican's email lists.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
VIDEO NEWS HIGHLIGHTS
- Bouche Bistro, Bobcat Bite owners asking $7 million for two homes
- Rainbow Family gathers in New Mexico’s Carson National Forest
- Heat in Santa Fe ties records, and more is in the forecast
- New Mexico to lift virus restrictions July 1
- Santa Fe police: Man shot at couple over moving van blocking his path
- Experts expect heavy tick season after warm New Mexico winter
- Scott gives $3 million to Santa Fe’s Museum of Contemporary Native Arts
- From friend to foe: Free-roaming dogs overrun Navajo Nation
- Video with Fuego ignites conflict in Santa Fe mayor's race
- Trespassers set to lose access to Manby Hot Springs near Taos
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.