When Disney purchased Lucasfilm for more than $4 billion, the entertainment giant not only planned to continue the franchise's main storyline, but also pledged to expand the cinematic universe. The first such film "Rogue One" centers on the plot to steal the plans for the Death Star.
VIDEO NEWS HIGHLIGHTS
- Cowboys for Trump rally at New Mexico Capitol
- Questions raised over sky-high air ambulance fees in New Mexico
- Stanley road paved with conflicts?
- Patient suit claims sexual assault at Christus St. Vincent
- For cyclists, a grueling race to Santa Fe ski basin
- Liability claims cost Santa Fe millions to settle
- Coach led Santa Fe High to state baseball title in '77
- Rio Arriba sheriff more culpable than trigger-happy deputies
- Española dining event aims to elevate soup kitchen
- New Mexico governor reverses policy that asked union members to waive First Amendment rights