As featured on
Luci Tapahonso is the author of six books of poetry and was the inaugural poet laureate of the Navajo Nation. She often uses Navajo language in her poetry, where the space between the words can be just as important as the words themselves.
Newsletter sign up
Stay up to date on the latest news and the local entertainment scene by subscribing to The New Mexican's email lists.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
VIDEO NEWS HIGHLIGHTS
- Body found in Rio Grande identified as missing guardsman
- On the New Mexico-Texas border, a new kind of green energy
- Lawsuit: Pecos school officials turned blind eye to sexual abuse of students
- Worker shortage leads Santa Fe businesses to offer hefty bonuses
- Abiquiú man charged in Española homicide
- Bishop’s Lodge allegedly defaults on $43 million loan
- Santa Fe police identify suspect in train station carjacking
- Five must-try hiking trails in Santa Fe
- Violet Crown reopens in Santa Fe
- Arrest warrant filed for Santa Fe man accused of beating woman
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.