Britt Runyon, a river guide with New Wave Rafting Co. since 1984, talks about the high river levels that are expected to come with snowmelt from an above average snowfall in northern New Mexico. Filmed on the Rio Grande north of Pilar, New Mexico.
As featured on
New episodes Monday and Thursdays. No special software needed, just click, play and listen.
VIDEO NEWS HIGHLIGHTS
- Police identify man found dead in Santa Fe River
- Police investigating possible homicide near downtown skate park
- Protests planned for Trump rally in New Mexico
- LANL revives talk of new route to Hill
- Painting New Mexico red
- Memorial for 5-year-old to be held Saturday
- State police: Dispute behind Taos shooting of cafe owner
- In it for the long haul in the Permian
- Long-serving New Mexico senator mourned on both sides of aisle
- Former MorningStar volunteer accused of groping woman