Britt Runyon, a river guide with New Wave Rafting Co. since 1984, talks about the high river levels that are expected to come with snowmelt from an above average snowfall in northern New Mexico. Filmed on the Rio Grande north of Pilar, New Mexico.
As featured on
New episodes available Monday and Thursday.
VIDEO NEWS HIGHLIGHTS
- Police: Two dead in downtown shooting
- Colorado governor calls New Mexico chile ‘inferior’
- Santa Fe police say couple died in murder-suicide
- ‘Travel + Leisure’ readers rank Santa Fe No. 2 in the country, No. 14 in the world
- Loved ones mourn Tejano singer from Santa Fe
- Boy’s medical records allowed as evidence in 2017 crash case, judge rules
- Texan dies in Cerrillos Road crash
- Epstein’s tracks in New Mexico remain murky
- Española jeweler faces child porn charges
- Santa Fe woman facing new charges of physical, sexual abuse in stepson’s death