In honor of National Cancer Prevention Month, on February 25th the Santa Fe New Mexican provided the 2018 edition of C.A.R.E. — a comprehensive guide for those in our community living with cancer, their caregivers, friends and family.
Produced by the Santa Fe New Mexican, Cancer Foundation for New Mexico, Cancer Services of New Mexico, and the American Cancer Society, C.A.R.E.'s mission is to provide a comprehensive resource of locally-relevant information for those in our community coping with and affected by any type of cancer.
C.A.R.E 2018 includes:
• The basics of cancer
• Advice from those affected
• 2017 Support Group Listings
• Family/Friend Relations
• Caregiver Guidance
• Coping with side-effects
• Handling Hospice
• Health insurance information
• Discussion on helping one living with cancer/caregiver
• Local shopping, Financial and Recreational Resources
AND MUCH MORE!
CONTACT CARE@SFNEWMEXICAN.COM or 505.690.6308 FOR YOUR COPY OF C.A.R.E.