As featured on
A declaration by Gov. Martinez to federal prosecutors provides insight into the FBI’s investigation of her adviser and the agency’s interest in how Martinez’s inaugural funds were spent.
VIDEO NEWS HIGHLIGHTS
- A beastly case for Longmire: Craig Johnson’s "Land of Wolves"
- Mural artist injured in fatal crash faces more surgery
- Santa Fe man charged with child abuse after infant son found chewing on Xanax
- $100,000 in jewelry stolen from Canyon Road boutique
- A test of faith in Northern New Mexico justice
- Inside Lujan Grisham’s inner circle
- Jimmy D’s restaurant closes at Desert Inn
- U.S. Attorney General Barr touts roundup of criminals in New Mexico
- Española man faces trial on charge of raping 13-year-old girl
- Thrash 101: College-level punk