As featured on
"All we want is fairness. We know we owe it to the people and our communities to treat them fair," said Toby Gallegos, president of the Albuquerque branch of the Fraternal Order of Police, who helped organize Saturday's rally.
VIDEO NEWS HIGHLIGHTS
Oct. 7 — Same-day, in-person voter registration and early voting begins in Santa Fe County.
Oct. 17 — Early voting begins statewide and at alternate sites in Santa Fe County.
Oct. 20 — Last day to request an absentee ballot.
Oct. 27 — Last day to send a completed absentee ballot by mail to try to ensure it arrives on Election Day. Santa Fe County also will have absentee ballot drop boxes at each early voting and Election Day polling site.
Oct. 31 — Last day of early voting and same-day, in person voter registration.
Nov. 3 — Election Day.
- New Mexico again breaks case record; governor warns ‘health risks are extreme’
- New Mexico reports 577 virus cases, shattering previous record
- New Mexico sees record number of coronavirus cases for third day in a row
- Governor announces new health restrictions amid spike in cases
- Webber, Santa Fe police unworthy of command after Plaza violence
- 'A sad day for the city:' Some residents mourn obelisk's destruction, loss of civility
- Law enforcement supporters rally at New Mexico Capitol
- Netflix suspends New Mexico production after positive virus tests
- Santa Fe mayor vows quick action amid fallout from obelisk attack
- Spanish cultural group considers effort to recall Webber